Jan 1, 2009

Welcome 2009....

A very happy and joyous new year to all:)

How strange is this feeling we get, every year on 1st of Jan that last year passed so quickly and left so many memories!
Particularly, in my case, last year on new year eve, I had a beautiful time.
And I know maybe that time will never come again. Dear God....I sound like a crumbled bag :)

New year resolutions any? yeah there are some-

  • Learn French which I had stopped lazily some months back!

  • Be more kitchen friendly....remember making good food on ur own is better than eating out ! and some day I know that am gonna be a fabulous cooooook:)

  • Read a bestsellar in every 2-3 months.

  • Stay focussed. Less of distraction.

  • Try out skirts this season!

  • Send gifts to people I am close to..."on time"

And I really really wish that by the end of this year, I can truly say that my new year resolutions have not gone with the wind!

But they stayed and happened and fulfilled:) Amen!

No comments: