Oct 9, 2008

WHAT'S SO SPECIAL ABOUT - When Harry Met Sally


Today i am writing abt my fav movie which is - when harry met sally..

its a romantic comedy but what makes it different from the rest...

a.story and the theme...(Can women and men ever be friends......and two friends sleep together and still love each other in the morning?)

b.the plot..going for a span of 11 yrs.

c.the witty dialogues...and quotes



  • "It is so nice when you can sit with someone and not have to talk"

  • "When I buy a new book, I always read the last page first. That way, in case I die before I finish, I know how it ends. That, my friend, is a dark side."

  • Sally: We are just going to be friends, OK?

  • Harry: Great, friends. It's the best thing...You realize, of course, that we can never be friends.

  • Sally: Why not?

  • Harry: What I'm saying is - and this is not a come-on in any way, shape, or form - is that men and women can't be friends, because the sex part always gets in the way.

  • Sally: That's not true. I have a number of men friends and there is no sex involved."


d.the acting ..meg ryan and billy crystal..

but thats not the whole point...coz neither i am a critic nor i am here for a review

this post is about the theme---

can men and women be friends ?

ofcourse they can...hmmmmmm lets see

No comments: