May 18, 2010

Here I go again

I can never get enough of myself. Ever.

If I were a beginning, I would be: Beginning of the universe
If I were a month, I would be:
September
If I were a day of the week, I would be:
Friday
If I were a time of day, I would be:
Not a day but Night
If I were a planet, I would be:
Mars


If I were a season, I would be:
Rainy
If I were a sea animal, I would be: Whale
If I were a direction, I would be:
North
If I were a piece of furniture, I would be:
Swing..to be more precise a hammock
If I were a sin, I would be:
Lust…God forbid J


If I were a liquid, I would be:
Water
If I were a fraud/scare, I would be: Doomed
If I were a gem, I would be:
Diamond
If I were a tree, I would be:
Banyan tree
If I were a tool, I would be:
Screw driver..That’s the only tool I can remember at this time!
If I were a flower/plant, I would be:
Lily

If I were a kind of weather, I would be: Hot
If I were a musical instrument, I would be: Piano
If I were an animal, I would be:
Horse
If I were an emotion, I would be: Love
If I were a vegetable, I would be:
Tomato


If I were a sound, I would be:
Silence
If I were an element, I would be:
Fire
If I were a car, I would be:
Any SUV
If I were a song, I would be: You are still the one by Shania Twain
If I were a food, I would be:
Pani Puri in Indian and Pizza in Italian


If I were a place, I would be:
Ancient Greece
If I were a material, I would be:
Paper
If I were a taste, I would be:
Salty
If I were a scent, I would be:
My own
If I were a religion, I would be: Peace


If I were a sentence, I would be: I love you
If I were a body part, I would be:
Lips
If I were a facial expression, I would be:
Smile
If I were a subject in college, I would be:
History
If I were a shape, I would be:
Circle


If I were a quantity, I would be:
More
If I were a color, I would be:
Green
If I were a thing, I would be:
Book
If I were a landmass, I would be:
Oasis
If I were a book, I would be:
Entertaining like Mills & Boon


If I were a monument, I would be: Tall
If I were an artist, I would be:
Madonna
If I were a collection of poems, I would be:
It’s a tie between Gitanjali and Madhushala
If I were a watch, I would be:
Showing wrong time
If I were God, I would be:
Helping perhaps!


If I were a vowel, I would be:
U
If I were a consonant, I would be:
V
If I were a formula, I would be:
love potion
If I were a Science, I would be:
Physics
If I were a theory, I would be:
Theory of Evolution


If I were a famous person, I would be:
Glamorous
If I were an electronic equipment, I would be:
Television
If I were sport, I would be:
Cricket
If I were a movie, I would be:
When Harry met Sally
If I were a cartoon, I would be:
Jasmine


If I were an explorer, I would be: in Egypt
If I were a scientist, I would be: Inventing the time machine
If I were a relation, I would be:
Mother
If I were a river, I would be:
Saraswati
If I were intoxication, I would be:
Chocolate


If I were alone, I would be:
Thinking
If I were a question, then I would be:
When?
If I were a hobby, I would be:
Collecting things, making a scrapbook
If I were a habit, I would be:
Getting up early...that would end my mom’s worries
If I were in an atom, I would be:
Having magnetic elements


If I were an end, I would be:
Happy
If I were you, I would be:
Surprised




No comments: