Feb 20, 2009

Habitually Yours ..:)


Habits are funny things.....an everyday association with certain cliched activities.

When I think of my habits, I find they have a pattern like I most of the time sleep on particular side of my bed (left) and when I wake up and the first thing I look at, is God's photo in my room.

Anyway, this goes for other things as well like picking up the dress on each day.. I have this weird sense in me that cottons look best on me and nothing can beat that fabric.

When it comes to dining out, I know that there's nothing that I plan way before entering the restaurant like what's gonna be on my pallette, it depends on mood and people I am going out with. But yes, Italian is my fav. after Indian cusine.

Okkkk..another habit of mine is I keep moving my finger in my hair when I talk on phone....

And another irritating thing that I do, is I hum songs till the other person is bored to death:)

And I always watch my clock when i reach office and take this utmost pleasure when i am the first to reach.....

I have another stupid habit of licking chocolate with fingers ...of course when there is no one to share it with me....ooooohh they r so yummmy...I can go on and on with it....

And then there is this habit of having a separate bookmark for every book that I have read or reading!

So, I end this post with this question, and it takes a reasoning also "we make our habits or our habits make us?"

2 comments:

Ashutosh said...

Well..for starters we make habits..n eventually these habits make us..n come on had it not been for these habits, we would have been just like the multitude out there..So go ahead and celebrate the World Habits' Day...

P.S.:I landed on your blog via a post which had a complete list of all the events celebrated on each of the 365 days in an year..so was just wondering whether they actually have a habits' day as well.. :)

Girish Banwari said...

well...we make habits n don' realize whn they seemlessly merge n become a part of our persona to the extent of defining us in a certain way...it is then said tht 'our habits make us'...either ways, as long as the habits are harmless,does it really matter?