Feb 2, 2009

Laws of Attraction...yes:)



A question to all readers. Have you ever felt this way?

When you want something desperately to happen and keep on thinking about it for long, it happens!


Right now I am in my office and this thought has entered my mind -

"what are laws of attraction?"

My project has come to an end. And I am about to start a new project which means that this gap is somewhat a lull which has put my wandering mind into posting over here....

I am a little lazy..I know that but I have seen my sincere and hardworking side as well. But that's what my work demands from me. So, what do we want from our life? In common terms - a good job, nice home, money to buy things, smooth relationships, and mental peace. But they are not necessarily in the same order.It varies from person to person.

Anyway, I was reading The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. And though I am not inclined towards self-help books, this one was something for real.

This didnot tell me what to do and what not to do instead it left me with drawing my own conclusions.

I have extracted some paragraphs from the book which sums up everything.



The Great Secret of Life is the law of attraction.
• The law of attraction says like attracts like, so when you think a
thought, you are also attracting like thoughts to you.
• Thoughts are magnetic, and thoughts have a frequency. As you think
thoughts, they are sent out into the Universe, and they magnetically
attract all like things that are on the same frequency. Everything sent
out returns to the source—you.
• You are like a human transmission tower, transmitting a frequency
with your thoughts. If you want to change anything in your life,
change the frequency by changing your thoughts.
• Your current thoughts are creating your future life. What you think
about the most or focus on the most will appear as your life.
• Your thoughts become things.



Marci Shimoff shared a wonderful quote from the great Albert
Einstein: "The most important question any human being can ask themselves is, 'Is this a friendly Universe?'"
Knowing the law of attraction, the only answer to give is, "Yes,
the Universe is friendly." Why? Because when you answer in this way, by the law of attraction you must experience that. Albert Einstein posed this powerful question because he knew The Secret.
He knew by asking the question it would force us to think and
make a choice. He gave us a great opportunity, just by posing the
question.
To take Einstein's intention even further, you can affirm and proclaim, "This is a magnificent Universe. The Universe is bringing all good things to me. The Universe is conspiring for me in all things.
The Universe is supporting me in everything I do. The Universe meets all my needs immediately." Know that this is a friendly Universe!


No comments: